LIVING LIFE LIKE IT'S A MARATHON, NOT A SPRINT
- IQ defines your ability to learn quickly and easily
- IQ is not a predictor of success, the ability to learn quickly does not automatically lead to success
- The one predictor of success across contexts is called 'Grit'
- 'Grit' is passion and perseverance for long terms goals
Attitude is More Important Than Ability
- Marina Semyonova selects best dancers not based on ability but based on attitude.
- She chooses the ones who are more responsive to correction and feedback, the ones who are "energized by criticism"
“The mental toughness and the heart are a lot stronger than some of the physical advantages you might have”
© Louai Rahal, 2015. Designed by Louai Rahal.